Hi Rich,
Hmmm....Have to say I haven't heard or experienced anything this strange before. I'll check it out though and see if I can duplicate the problem.

Richard Sherman wrote:
Hi,

I noticed something kind of strange happens when encountering a wolf. It only happens when I fight the wolf with my fists instead of shooting it. Let's say I am on spot 15 in room 4,I fight the wolf with my fists, and kill it. Then if I press the space bar on spots 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, no punch sound is heard. Move to any other spot, and the punch sounds. Leave the room, come back, still no punch sound heard on those spots. When no punch sound is heard, I can press the space bar multiple times, then check my strength. it is still at 100 percent. Move somewhere else to where the punch sound is heard, press the space bar multiple times, and the strength has decreased.

if the wolf is shot, the spaces do not seem to be affected.

it doesn't seem to effect game play as far as I can tell. One time, the wolf died just under the lever in room 4 and I was still able to press the enter key and activate the lever.

 just something kind of odd and thought I would mention it.

Weird, huh?

Anyone ever noticed or can duplicate this?

Thanks in advance.

rich