Hi Jim,
Hmmmm...interesting. I actually tried to aim below the belly button to see what I hit, but kept aiming too far left or right. It kept landing on her hips which wasn't what I was aiming for. Grrrrrr....

Jim Kitchen wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I did not document this but, if you aim just right a bit below the belly button, you will also score 25000 points. Better to aim for the chest though. Better chance of scoring better points as the target or targets there are larger.

HTH

BFN