Hi Dark,
That's something I've been trying to find out myself. Although, I know a bit of php I'm not sure how I could persist objects and variables across multiple pages. To be honest i've never had to do it for my own uses so I am unsure about the answer here. Javascript does seam like the better option as I do know it better than php.

dark wrote:
Hi.

I suspected as much, but what would the limits of php be? could php for instance handle values and objects which remained persistant betwene page changes, such as hp and inventory?

i know games like Sryth use Javascript, ---- but again I'm not sure.

Also as I said, if php or javascript is what is required, ---- is there any conveneient beginners' level code or tutorials I might have a look at just to get a general idea of what sort of thing I'm up against?

BEWARE THE GRUE!

dARK.