Hi Bryan,
Please, try again. I just checked and the site seams to be up and working fine as far as I can see, and everything server side appears to be configured properly. Earlier this month we had a router die on us, and last month whee had to upgrade to a new hard drive. So we have had our hardware issues, but everything currently appears ship shape. If you continue having problems I can try and sign you up to the list manually, but if you aren't seeing the site something could be wrong on your end.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I've been trying to access the site so I could join the USA Games mailing list
but I can't access the site. It seems to be down.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.