Hi Bryan,
Hmmm...Well, perhaps the admin took the system down temperarily for an upgrade or something then. Not sure why it would have been down, but I've seen this before. The admin has to do some sort of upgrade, the site goes down for 10 minutes, and comes back up. Usually these cases are only temperary.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well it's working now. All I know is that a little while ago I couldn't access the site.