Well it's working now. All I know is that a little while ago I couldn't access the site.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games site down again?

Hi Bryan,
Please, try again. I just checked and the site seams to be up and working fine as far as I can see, and everything server side appears to be configured properly. Earlier this month we had a router die on us, and last month whee had to upgrade to a new hard drive. So we have had our hardware issues, but everything currently appears ship shape. If you continue having problems I can try and sign you up to the list manually, but if you aren't seeing the site something could be wrong on your end.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I've been trying to access the site so I could join the USA Games mailing list but I can't access the site. It seems to be down. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.