the site is ok.
Interestingly enough as  always happens every so often the isp decided to
upgrade or the router did a perminant drop.
This happens every 2 weeks to 6 months depending on its mood.
the net died and I had to disconnect the router and reboot it.
this doesn't happen often but otherwise yeah your site works.