are you sure this isn't a jaws problem?
try making your computer do a sound, IE windows r and type someting poineless, or such. try running narrator or nvda or another screen reader. If you don't hear a thing ask a sighted person if anything appeared on the screen. ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Howard" <coldshadow...@gmail.com>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2009 2:07 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] OT: Need help ergently!

I'm sorry that this is off topic, and I hope no one takes offense, but
I need help, badly
Heres the problem. I left today, and shut down my system, things were
working fine then, however, when I came back, something went horribly
wrong, I turned on the system, and it booted up like normal. The
windows logon screen came up, but it took forever to do anything.
Here is the real puzzling part, the window went away, and the desktop
never loaded, however, if I push the power button on my PC, the logoff
screen shows up, and it shuts down like normal. I've tried rebooting,
I've tried to reboot even in safe mode, nothing works, it just keeps
doing the same thing. I've even tried unplugging it and plugging it
back in, although that really probably served no perpose.
As it stands, right now I'm still having this issue, and am at a loss
as to what to do. Any help would be appriciated, as all my stuff is on
that system, I am having to write this message from my laptop.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com