From: "James Howard" <coldshadow...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 9:15 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] OT: Need help ergently!

ok, I tried disconnecting the net, and nothing changed
I'm not sure how to check all my programs and stuff without being in
windows, but the thing is, after that welcome screen comes up, I do
anything, it won't take any commands at all, the screen is totally
blank, jaws won't even do anything, after it speaks the welcome
screen.