The real problem Mike is that you seem to judge an entire genre by one or two games. I'm only basing this on what I've seen in your messages. You say that all RPG's are boring based on the few you might have played or seen. I respect that you want more advanced games. So do I. But let's face it. Game developers in our market generally tend to write a lot of the styles of games they themselves would like to play. As it happens Thomas isn't necessarily a big side scroller fan but there is a lot of interest in that particular genre. No matter what a developer does he's never going to please everybody.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mike maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Where or send or paste the message that said that I am supposed or wanting
one game type scrapped please. I have said many times that I respect
everyone's ideas and wants. I am personally asking for changes and
advancements. Then I get accused of not knowing what I want. I have made it
clear.

The problem is that I do not agree with you. Since I do not agree then I do
not know what I want and have no idea of what rpg is etc. I have played
several before I went blind although Mr. Mauricio knows me so well to know
my past since I was a young man. Unbelievable! I am 45 and lost vision when
I was able to see graphical games.

So I sincerely Mauricio for knowing me. I wish I knew you like you now me.