I do think Entombed will go over well with those who are more of the rpg
genre obviously.  The beta I've played over many times.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Feir" <michael.f...@gmail.com>
To: <thomasward1...@gmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Very true. Presuming my writer's block goes away and I eventually get the
game I've begun working on done, I can't see myself charging more than $40
or $45 at the very most. Even if it takes me a decade to do, there comes a
point when charging more severely limits the potential customer pool and
drastically increases the likelyhood of piracy. I'd far rather have less
money from more honest customers. It'll be very interesting to see how
Entoomed does when it's released.
Michael Feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
www.blind-planet.com/content/personal-power

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://www.blind-planet.com/content/life-word-and-sound

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com