From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] strategy games: any interest?

Hi Zack,
Oh, I use to love those kinds of games. Still do come to that. I do
remember playing Age of Empires, Civilization, and I've listened in as
some friends have played Galaxy Civilization, and I really do like those
kinds of games. SoundRTS is cool, but has a long ways to go before it
really is as cool as Warcraft, Civilization, Age of Empires, etc. So,
yeah, I'm interested.