Hi munawar,
did that and found it, but did not find anyplace there to raise the volume.
Do I need to go somewhere else for that?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Munawar Bijani
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 1:50 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Anna voice, was Windows 7 and compatibility

Hi,
Go to Control Panel in Windows 7 and in the search box type speech and press

TAAB. You will find an option called Text To Speech. Hit enter on that and
the familiar Text To Speech dialog will appear.
Munawar A. Bijani
blog: http://munawar0009.blogspot.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com
Follow on Twitter for blog updates: http://www.twitter.com/munawar0009