How does one create a character on this game? I tried twice and found that there was some type of problem with the server.

God bless,
Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "James Howard" <coldshadow...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] webbased games/new muds by iron realms entertainment

actually that is a mud, not a web based game.

On 1/6/10, anouk <radix_an...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello again,
As mentioned before I am really excited about the new browser based game, my
ce name is valentina
I am sorry if this has been mentioned before but Iron Realms entertainment
(makers of achaea among other muds) have recently opened an open beta to
their newest game which is based on the booksby Raymond Feist. The game is
called midkemia onlinewww.midkemiaonline.com
They are also working on a sci-fi title called tears of polaris but that
game hasnt hit open beta yet.
I myself have been playing a mud called aardwolf for the past few weeks. It
is rather standard fantasy fare but I like it because you can use a runto
command +area name to run to any area you like.
If anybody wants to talk to me about webbased games you can either skype me
or msn me
skype anouk.radix
msn radix_an...@hotmail.com
Greetings,Anouk,

-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Overcast, 24°F(-4°C) Wind:Calm<