Hello again,
As mentioned before I am really excited about the new browser based game, my ce
name is valentina
I am sorry if this has been mentioned before but Iron Realms entertainment
(makers of achaea among other muds) have recently opened an open beta to their
newest game which is based on the booksby Raymond Feist. The game is called
midkemia onlinewww.midkemiaonline.com
They are also working on a sci-fi title called tears of polaris but that game
hasnt hit open beta yet.
I myself have been playing a mud called aardwolf for the past few weeks. It is
rather standard fantasy fare but I like it because you can use a runto command
+area name to run to any area you like.
If anybody wants to talk to me about webbased games you can either skype me or
msn me
skype anouk.radix
msn radix_an...@hotmail.com
Greetings,Anouk,