To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 9:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on games

Sean, out of interest why do you suggest reformatting as the answer to any computer related tech support question?

Appologies for seeming abrupt, but it just seems someone mentions some slight problem, ---- which might be as much a case of a user not yet knowing the ins and outs of how to work things, and you instantly suggest reformatting, ---- even before we know what the problem is.

This seems a little to me like suggesting someone bulldose their house down when they say their front door is stuck.

Of course, there are circumstances were reformmatting is necessary, --- but as a last response, not a first.

appologies for the comment, it just seems that whenever someone brings up a technical question of any type your answer is "reformat" and we always have this discussion.

Beware the grue!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________