honestly though I was like that when I was younger. when my wineyes crashed so it wouldn't even start I reformated the whole thing. the next time though i was smart enough to start narrator and reinstall the screen reader it self rather than my entire windows. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 2:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] formatting was: Re: question on games

Hi Peter,
Lol! That's a good one. I'm sitting here laughing my butt off. Honestly
Shaun had this one coming. <Grin>

On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 12:13 +0100, peter Mahach wrote:
rofl.
my tab key isn't working!
just reformat.
I'm getting a file not found error when trying to open my email!
reformat.
my icons aren't properly red!
just reformat. I see it. just reformat, inc. 1-800-format for free technical
support!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________