To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] seeking Anacreon players

Hi Darren,
On the whole, the games are very accessible with either program.  The
Windows version, in particular, is quite easy to use once you get used
to it.  I just prefer the Dos one since Linux is my system of choice now
days, and I've usually had unexplained problems with the Windows version
on my computer.  In a console window, even the Dos version shouldn't
pose too much of a problem for Wineyes or JFW.
All the best,
Zack.