Thanks, Jacob.  I have transferred straight from XP to Windows 7.  I'm not
used to the search box.  I did type in TTS, and found that I have only Anna,
but a voice preview confirms what you said, She sounds pretty darned good.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 3:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BG Hearts and Other Games

Windows 7 comes with microsoft Anna - and she's not bad at all.

Unfortunately I'm not on my windows 7 machine at the moment, but seems best
to try typing different things in the search box on the start menu, and then

trying arrowing up and down.

You could either try the word speech, or something like TTS.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA