Hi Shaun.
Indeed, I am well aware of the closing of his site and the open release of his games. That is precisely why I wanted to contact him about continuing development on his games.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dan Zingaro

damien danzgames is no more its supposed to have closed for good.
however the site itself still functions as such.
at least the web pages do.
At 01:46 a.m. 29/01/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
Speaking of Dan Zingaro, anybody heard from him recently?
I am trying to contact him regarding the rights to his games which he was willing to sell to me, and whether he was still willing to do so. The last I heard he was resolving a copyright issue with part of it and he was going to get back to me. He never did, and now he doesn't respond to his personal email address, and the danzgames.com email addresses bounce back undelivered.
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.