hmmm well that software is quite old maybe you need to contact the devs.
what happens if  you try to run on vista.
when I get 7 or whatever I  may follow example with some users and put all my
games, and other programs in a folder called programs in my user directory.
the only stuff I'll put in the standard folders would be sapi synths, and even
then I don't know if its just me using them and office and such I suppose it
wouldn't matter.