Hi Richard,
that's some very valuable information. However, how exactly to you
target a specific part of the body. Every time I play it seams like
the game picks a body part at random. If there is a specific way to
turn the random attack off and give me the choice of head, body, legs,
hands, whatever please let me know. I've been wondering if there was a
more inteligent way of targeting and directing my attacks to do the
most damage and the most good against any enemy let alone the Drake.

Thanks.