From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Need help fighting the Drake.

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone here can give me some advice on defeating
the Drake on level 7. I can't get passed him no matter how many times
I try. Basically, here is what I have to work with.

Cassandra --- A human female fighter/necromancer equipt with a long
sword and the best armour I could find for her.
Alair --- a half-elf mail healer/Druid. He is armed with a blackwood
staff and light armour/cloathing.
Dara --- a female half-elf fighter/ranger with bronze armour,
legendary long swords, duel wield at 5, flurry 5, and basically you
don't want to mess with her because your likely to loose a head, arm,
and basically get chopped up in the process.
Lupercus -- My wolf companion.
Undead skeleton orc fighter/mage. He is under Cassandra's control and
was raised from the dead to help out in the battle.
Summoned Animal --- any bat, wolf, or rat I can summon to the battle
ground to fight the Drake.

As you can see I've got what I thought was a good party. I can really
kick the crap out of the Drake, but not enough to actually slay the
dragon. When he hits me with a fire attack everyone takes heavy damage
and most of my party members usually wind up dead with several limbs
missing. In the last major fight Casssandra lost a leg, arm, and ended
up dying after the Drake bit her head off, and then spit it out on the
floor. Its like impossible to take him down without being malled or
roasted to death. Any suggestions/help?