Oh, no!  And to think that I already bought Raceway!!  (ornery grin)
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the entombed game

Hi,
You got that right. The game is adictive. I downloaded 1.0 yesterday
afternoon, and now I can't put the blasted game down long enough to
work, eat, or sleep. I'm always looking for the next adventure, the
next battle, and of course improving my skills and equipment. The
battles are to say the least very interesting. You never know when you
are going to get shrunk, turned into a bat or ratt, get attacked by
one of your own dead party members, whatever. It is very very
adictive.