Hi,
Bite your tongue. I've only once made it to the Drake in tact, and in
my current game a battle with the Goblin King widdled my party down to
one character. And ironically not the strongest or best of my
characters. She got lucky slaying the Goblin King because Cassandra
softened him up enough that Dara could hit him in the head with a
firebolt and kill him. However, I was pretty much dead in the water
because Dara was missing an arm and a leg which meant she couldn't
exactly move on and fight the Drake. The game certainly is not easy.
I've had to restart several times, and I've never beaten the Drake at
all. I'm usually malled long before i reach that point. Lol!