To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need help fighting the Drake.

Hi,

As it has been said before, make sure that you have the latest build,
version 1.00, installed.

If you do, here are some suggestions:

1. When the game starts, press alt J to make jaws as the preferred speech
engine.

2. Go to change preferences.

3. Change anything there and save your preferences. When your preferences
are saved, it should say so and take you bakc to the main menu.

This should fix your problem and jaws should be the default speech when the
game is started. If this does not work, go into your documents folder and
find the saved games folder. Go two folders in. You should find about 8
files there. Find the Entombed.dat file and delete it. Then go into the game
again. SAPI will be your speech at this time. Then follow the instructions
above.

Any other problems, just write.

HTH.

Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 3:31 PM

This game seems like a game I would like. I have messed with the demo and so
far it is pretty interesting. I only hate that I can't use jaws with it.
When I switch the engine to jaws I lose all speech. I have tried
uninstalling and reinstalling entombed and still it does this. I am stuck
using the sapi voices and they are not my favorite. lol I am not sure what
else I can try to fix the problem.
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Resident Adviser, Guide Dogs for the Blind Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com