have you actually used one of these before? I haven't bought the device yet and I'm still pondering whether or not to get it. one of the things I wanted to do was use my mic as well as line-in, but I doubt I'll be able to with this device.

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Dietz" <james.j.di...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] has anyone tried the following USB device?

Almost forgot: be *SURE* to switch the input switch from phono to
line-in when you're recording sources which aren't record players or
you might fry it.

On 3/4/10, James Dietz <james.j.di...@gmail.com> wrote:
RCA inputs mean you can hook the two audio cables from your console
right up to this device.  Just set your recording software to the
device as input.