Hi,
Kind of unusual request maybe.
You all probably read about the blind gamer who had someone help him finish
this Zelda ocarina of time game by himself.
Now this very topic came up on gamespot messageboard which I go to to read
but never posted to. I should have known better.
Anyway, ppl on there just cracked jokes and made idiotic comments about why
blind ppl feel the bneed to play games and such anyhow.
So I posted some comments and even offered some insight on how games can
work for blind gamers as well.
So anyway, now some idiots have nothing better to do than to even question
how a person like me is even capable of hitting the reply button or be onj
the internet.

Anyone care to back me up and throw in some pointers there, is greatly
appreciated. Here is the direct link ( don't know if it will work with this
linkage, if not the thread is called blind guy beats ocarina of time. It is
in their off topic department in the forum section).

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27215727&tag=top
ics;title