Hi all,
yes I realize you are probably right, not worth my time. But what irks me to
no end is that now I am accused of being a fake poster, 'since when are
blind ppl on the computer let alone internet'? can you believe such
ignorance. Cannot believe how narrow minded they are in regards to how blind
ppl live their lives or disabled ppl in general.
I will not even bother to answer them anymore but it is ridiculous that a
major game site is run by a bunch of idiotic 12 year olds who do not know
their arse from their elbow.

Anyway, thanks all.