yes as you know i have all your games on my computer because two reasons. the first is they are free and the second is they remind me of the basic gaming that i love from the atari days. don't get me wrong i don't mind paying for a game but it better be worth my wild. see your games are worth my time and my wild. i love how in some of the games they say funny stuff.