Hi,

I know about all the legal consequences in developing these types of games, So, please don't anyone bombard the game list by repeating them a lot.

I am not advocating piracy. But, all I want to say is that it is so unfair! The sighted have literally tons of different Star Wars, Star Trek, even Stargate and probably hundreds if not thousands of other games, computer and console, based on popular TV shows, movies, etc. But, we have almost none. We are huge fans of these types of shows too, but most blind game developers just could never afford the licensing fees to get passed all the legal mumbo jumbo.

If you do decide to try making them, Josh, I'll try out any of your free games. You might not want to advertise them on this list, though.

~Ann