yep so do I, I really love Jim Kitchen's games, I have 1 other game I paid for, lone wolf, it is another 1 of my favorites. When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] free games

yes as you know i have all your games on my computer because two reasons. the first is they are free and the second is they remind me of the basic gaming that i love from the atari days. don't get me wrong i don't mind paying for a game but it better be worth my wild. see your games are worth my time and my wild. i love how in some of the games they say funny stuff.