Forgive me. This message didn't show up in the thread about
copyrighted material in free games for some reason. Anyway I think
it's kind of corny to use material from other series unless you can do
it justice.  I'm not a big fan of licensed games anyway. I'd rather
have a new story. Then again it doesn't take much story for me to
become interested in a game as I'm not into RPGs and most story-driven
types of games.