Wow, thanks.
I had it and most of the games on this netbook computer for a while.
To: "Keao Wright" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 1:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question for jim kitchen

Hi Keao,

Thanks, glad that you are having fun with my waver program.

I wrote the program for when I was editing wav files for my games. I wanted to hear how they would sound when played with DirectX like my games would. Which can be a bit different than with say Gold Wave or Windows Media Player. Then just though that I would throw it in with Monopoly.

TGIF and BFN