From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
To: "Hayden Presley" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:36:26 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question for jim kitchen

Hi Hayden,

Well you see, I bought a digital recorder and a nice microphone.  I stuck the
microphone in my ear and recorded the sounds of my brain.  And of course the
more Coke I have the higher the number.

Actually it is just a simple random and possible multi wav file player program.
 I just like it.  It sounds like some sort of bizarre machinery or my brain
working.  And it clears my head to listen to it.

BFN

     Jim

...and this is your brain with a side order of bacon.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA