To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thinking about TOC and other sorts of strategy games-but sort of animal versions

I remember both worms and lemmings, having played both cooperatively with friends who were pretty big fans of the game.

I'm not sure about the 2D interface, sinse it very much required lots of overview, ---- but something with an overview map in the manner of Toc I see as eminantly possible, --- though i must confess if David does considder using the Toc basics to create another game, my vote would be for something like civilization, ---- having all the war pluss developement of technology over time, trading, resources and building, ---- the research element of civ always sounded fascinating to me, going literally from sticks and stones to nuclear weapons and beyond.

Beware the gruE!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4966 (20100322) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4966 (20100322) __________