Hi David and all.

At this stage I cannot play the game at all, because I don't have a direct
internet connection where I am now. Will you be putting in support for a proxy?
Also what will those do who can't connect to the internet every time they want
to play a game, for example when traveling?

I've enjoyed the game when I could actually get it started, but at this stage I
am quite pieved as not all computers come with direct internet access included.