Hi David.

I'm glad to hear an internet connection won't always be needed, though I understand why it is needed when registering.
Thanks.
On 3/23/2010 12:02 AM, David Greenwood wrote:
Check the FAQ on the web page. This should hopefully answer your questions. But, in short, the game will not always need a connection, except for registration. It is connecting to the server since it was initially designed to be only a multi-user game, but I changed my mind and provided single-user support. I haven't removed the requirement of making a connection yet, but by V1 it will be gone.

Regards,
David Greenwood
davidgreenw...@gmagames.com
http://www.GMAGames.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Willem" <dwill...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 5:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] time of conflict and proxy

Hi David and all.

At this stage I cannot play the game at all, because I don't have a direct internet connection where I am now. Will you be putting in support for a proxy? Also what will those do who can't connect to the internet every time they want to play a game, for example when traveling?

I've enjoyed the game when I could actually get it started, but at this stage I am quite pieved as not all computers come with direct internet access included.