To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict

Hi David,
I'd love to have a keystroke to continue forward in Time. It's worth
choosing "it's a good day to die!" just to keep things rolling...once, I
almost didn't think that my units were able to move, until I remembered that
I had to wait until time ran out for that current time unit.
Best Regards,
Hayden