From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 21 March 2010 03:48
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict

Hi.

I noticed the update business was fixed, ---- thanks.

I had a couple of strategical questions, particularly related to how to
protect ships when sailing, ---- and how best to get infantry off a troop
transport, sinse currently while I can defeat the computer on easy on land,
as soon as more than one island is involved things get difficult.

I'll check the second tutorial link though and see if that can give me some
thoughts.

It's nice actually to get another complex game which has a learning curve.

Beware the grue!