To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 3:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] free games with game creation toolkit

Hi guys
I would rather get the lite version and make free games because then I have more liberty with the types of games I make like really cool star wars games using ripped sounds and music and such. If I start selling games then my creativity must also be sacrificed. I'll do it as a hobby alongside school, and then along side my fulltime job I hope to get.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net