Hi,

Just a warning here. I rather assume the sounds, names, titles, concepts, etc. you want to use, E.G. Starwars, StarTrek, etc. are either copyrighted, trademarked, or both. I have no idea about trademarks, but copyright law still applies even if you give your work away for free. So, if the copyright holders got wind of your creations and were of a mind to sue you, you couldn't weasel out of it by saying, "But I'm not making any money off it!"
Jayson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh" <jkenn...@gmail.com>
To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:45 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] free games with game creation toolkit

Hi guys
I would rather get the lite version and make free games because then I have more liberty with the types of games I make like really cool star wars games using ripped sounds and music and such. If I start selling games then my creativity must also be sacrificed. I'll do it as a hobby alongside school, and then along side my fulltime job I hope to get.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net