From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:01 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Programming Language for Game Design

Hello there,

Personally I use C++ and would recommend it to anyone wanting to expand as
much as possible, but a few simpler solutions might be one of the .net
languages or even my game scripting engine BGT. This will support networking

eventually, but it all depends on how far you want to go. C++ will let you
do virtually anything, while BGT is specifically geared towards audio game
development.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall