Okay, ya'll. This is getting rather ridiculous. I am getting WAY WAY WAY too
many emails that are PROGRAMMING related. Not gaming related. What I mean is -
there is a list for beginning programming and that is where you should be
discussing the hows, whys, and what-abouts for the BGT. Don't get me wrong -
this seems like it will be a wonderful tool that will help the lay-person be
able to develop their own games. HOWEVER - my understanding is that THIS list
is for the discussion of how to play these wonderful games that Thomas, Phil,
Jim, and the others have created and either sold or given away for free. What
tricks others have learned, and all of that. About 98% of the emails over the
last couple of days have only been about how to use Phil's toolkit, how to
write code, and why it isn't working for them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either
email the developers personally, sign up for the PROGRAMMING list (one of which
is: http://www.freelists.org/list/programmingblind), or create your own list so
that I can keep learning more about the games for the blind that are ALREADY
DEVELOPED.
Thank you.

Anne W.
sighted audio gamer