so am I.
I am interested in this tool in particular all the new ideas.
I really don't have many nore care to learn how to program, but I enjoy hearing
them and maybe hearing about playing them getting files audio etc.
However all the single question messages need to go.
Muhammed seems to send a lot of messages no offence but I have noticed this.
At 11:14 a.m. 26/03/2010, you wrote:
>hello everyone,
>
>I, for one, would not like to see the topics about the new BGT tool and how to
>use it forced off of this list. I am not a programmer, nor will I ever be a
>computer programmer. But, I am a game player and am very interested in this
>tool which may allow those of us who have no interest in becoming computer
>programmers the ability to create games.
>
>I know that statement in and of itself will enrage some people on this list,
>the statement about my having no interest in actual computer programming, I
>mean..
>
>I see nothing wrong with discussions about this topic being kept on the list.
>I do not want to have to join a computer programming list, where ninety-nine
>percent of the topics will be way over my head, nor do I want to have to join
>and remember to visit some web forum to learn  more about his  tool
>exclusively.
>
>. If you don't want to read about it, then for Heaven Sake, just don't open
>the emails and read them. Hit the "Delete" key on any with  BGT in the subject
>line. That won't eliminate all of the BGT mail, but it will get a good many of
>them. I'm sure all of us on this list routinely run across many messages which
>hold no interest for us, but we deal with it.
>
>Please, list mods, don't let the complaints of a very few control this list.
>It is an emailing list, after all, and a spike in traffic once in a while is
>to be expected, especially accompanying the release of a wonderful new game
>tool. Once the tool has been around for a while, the email traffic will slow
>down yet again.
>
>~Ann T
>

>On 3/25/2010 5:37 PM, Anne Walker wrote:
>>Okay, ya'll. This is getting rather ridiculous. I am getting WAY WAY WAY too
>>many emails that are PROGRAMMING related. Not gaming related. What I mean is
>>- there is a list for beginning programming and that is where you should be
>>discussing the hows, whys, and what-abouts for the BGT. Don't get me wrong -
>>this seems like it will be a wonderful tool that will help the lay-person be
>>able to develop their own games. HOWEVER - my understanding is that THIS list
>>is for the discussion of how to play these wonderful games that Thomas, Phil,
>>Jim, and the others have created and either sold or given away for free. What
>>tricks others have learned, and all of that. About 98% of the emails over the
>>last couple of days have only been about how to use Phil's toolkit, how to
>>write code, and why it isn't working for them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either
>>email the developers personally, sign up for the PROGRAMMING list (one of
>>which is: http://www.freelists.org/list/programmingblind), or create your
 own list so that I can keep learning more about the games for the blind that
are ALREADY DEVELOPED.