That's pretty much what Thomas said. So for those who don't like it, that's what the delet key is for. I do it all the time.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator BGT Topics

The way I see it is that this list goes hand in hand with the Audyssey magazine, only this list is our opportunity to converse about all aspects of gaming for the blind. That would include asking for assistance with tools used specifically for game creation, the playing of games, the solutions to when you get stuck, and so on. Hopefully, I'm on track?
---
In God we trust.