Hi Jim,
I really enjoy playing your new Noah game.
However I'm having problems with some of the animals.
When I try to get the two dragons on the boat they keep burning a hole in
the side and just fly away.
Do I need something to keep them on board?
Then the unicorns keep stabbing the bears and lions.
Should I put a sleeping potion in their food to calm them down?
Finally, I think I made a mistake and put two male Tyrannosaurus rex on the
boat. as they don't seem to be reproducing like they should.
I hope you can help me with these problems.
smiles,
Phil
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Kitchen" <[email protected]>
To: "Audyssey" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 3:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A new file
Hi,
I have put a new file up on my web site.
File name WinNoah.ark File size 10,000BC Aprox.
Noah is a revolutionary 2 by 2 by 2 D game creation tool kit. You will
soon be flooding the market with all of the games that you can create with
Noah. Comes complete with lots and lots of animal sounds.
You'all put on your hip waders and get busy creating games to save
mankind.
BFN
Jim
Noah built the Ark, and only April fools did not get on board.
[email protected]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
[email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the
list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.791 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2782 - Release Date: 03/31/10
14:32:00
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].