Did you see the movie "Fire in the Sky? It was filmed in Phoenix, Ariona, where an asteroid hit. It was a neat movie. They used Phoenix radio and TV people in the cast, and one of the best special effects was when the revolving restaurant went spinning off the top of the tallest building.
---
In God we trust.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 12:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A new file

Hi Dark,
Lol! That's a good story I'm sure my creationist in-laws would love,
but what about the asteroid that actually killed them?

Cheers!

On 4/1/10, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
didn't you know tom? ---- that's why the dinosaurs went extinct, ---- Noah's
contractors ran out of wood before they built the dyno extention. They
complained it was lack of supply, but the biblical loggers and tree choppers union argued that they should've been given more notice. it got tied up in a
40 day long legal battle, ---- which wasn't particularly helped the sodum
office suddenly closing down owing to freak weather conditions, and in the
end the dino extention just didn't get built.

A real shame really, the jerassic could've gon for another million years or
so, if it weren't for a total lack of cooperation and willingness to
maintain good business practice!

Beware the Grue!