No.  That would have been an owl, Tom.
---
In God we trust.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A new file

Hi Phil,
Lol! Dragons, dinosaurs, and unicorns on the Ark? What a hoot.

Hi Jim,
I really enjoy playing your new Noah game.
However I'm having problems with some of the animals.
When I try to get the two dragons on the boat they keep burning a hole in
the side and just fly away.
Do I need something to keep them on board?
Then the unicorns keep stabbing the bears and lions.
Should I put a sleeping potion in their food to calm them down?
Finally, I think I made a mistake and put two male Tyrannosaurus rex on the
boat. as they don't seem to be reproducing like they should.
I hope you can help me with these problems.
smiles,
Phil