Does this file work with Windows?, or should we use Alt f4 for safety.
---
In God we trust.
To: "Audyssey" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 2:11 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A new file

Hi,

I have put a new file up on my web site.

File name WinNoah.ark  File size 10,000BC Aprox.

Noah is a revolutionary 2 by 2 by 2 D game creation tool kit. You will soon be flooding the market with all of the games that you can create with Noah. Comes complete with lots and lots of animal sounds.

You'all put on your hip waders and get busy creating games to save mankind.

BFN
    Jim

Noah built the Ark, and only April fools did not get on board.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA